Saturday, October 4, 2008

Look out McGriddle... It's the Doughnut-Ham Hamburger [PIC]

I think with this post I will have officially established the fact that I have a sort of fetish with showing off unbelievably unhealthy foods. Here's the latest: the Doughnut-Ham Hamburger. I don't know where this comes from nor do I think it's ever going to make it to a major fast food chain, but just look at this abomination! This is definitely a reflection of our devolved food culture here in the US.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3129/2904136361_1d010588ba.jpg?v=0

3 comments:

Haddorkus said...

I just threw up in my mouth. That is the worst thing I have ever seen.

Can I have a side of by-pass surgery with that?

Familia Bethers said...

I actually think I just threw-up in my mouth ... NO Wait! I did. :(

Heidi Maloy said...

OK, I love unhealthy as they may be- I love Donuts, and I love Hamburgers but that is about the most disgusting combination I have ever seen- Thanks for sharing!