Friday, October 31, 2008

Family Feud tomorrow...

I was just about to go to bed when I someone posted this. Since my sisters April and Heidi, along with their husbands, Wes and Ned, and me (no Sarah) are going to be on Family Feud tomorrow, I thought this was quite ironic. I'm probably going to end up doing something like this. By the way, if you want to be on the show, live in SoCal, have at least five other family members, and want a chance at $20K, email me (djtodd@gmail.com) or post me a message on Facebook ASAP and I'll give the producer your name, they really do call you and need people, that's how we got on.

5 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Um, excuse me, I actually called into the show and set up our audition... give me credit where credit is due! :)

c said...

How did it all go? We need a post about it!

Unknown said...

LOL... our family went on there too a few years ago. We never saw it until this last year we caught it rerunning on some game show channel and now have it saved on our DVR. We sucked by the way... ahhahaaa

Jennifer said...

How much money did you win!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!