Saturday, June 28, 2008

Team Todd Zoo Videos

These videos go with the post (picture slide show) about our trip to the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park in March.


"Flying on deez!"


Carter, overwhelmed with happiness high above the zoo declares his love for mommy: "I love you mommy."


Carter gets nipped by a goose (I was obviously more scared than Carter):


The "post-poop interview" (Carter got pooped on by a bird and it stunk):


Sea otter gazing. I think the other kid and Carter call it a "llama":



"I'm an orangutan." Carter spent most of the time doing, or trying to do, things like this:


"1, 2, 3, 4, 5! And nothing happens..."




Carter runs and finds pinecones:

1 comment:

Familia Bethers said...

Ile & I watched all of your short movies and he says that Carter is really funny!