Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LOL Dogs

There seems to have been a lot of tragedy around us lately. From the untimely passing of a friend to the sickness of our dear friends' newborn baby. I don't feel it's appropriate to go into detail regarding these misfortunes, at least at this time, but suffice to say we've been feeling a bit down. Everyone has their own way to deal with things, and one of the ways I try to stay happy, besides praying, meditating on the fact that we're eternal beings and talking things out with Sarah, is to look on the bright side of life and remember that there's always something funny and beautiful out there to cheer the spirit. So here's a lighthearted post which I hope brings a smile or a chuckle to someone out there.

I don't know if you have ever heard of lolcats (click here for the official definition) but I've always found this internet meme quite silly, for lack of a better term. Anyhow, the other day my students were completely burned out after testing so we spent the last ten minutes of class surfing the net looking up funny pics and we discovered some "LOLdogs" which I thought were quite funny and, dare I say, "cute." Anyway, here are a few of the best. Carter really got a kick out of these:











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Jennifer said...

I hope your friends baby will be well soon. We have two friends with kids in the hospital right now. It is so hard when it is kids...

Heidi said...

How is Melissa's baby doing?