Monday, June 16, 2008

Randomosity

We have so many photos just sitting on our computer that haven't been organized, edited or backed up that it seems impossible to keep track of them. The other night we were looking for some specific photos and I realized we have some really fun ones that we've never posted, so here are a few of them (no chronological order):

My sister's graduation announcement I helped her create:


Carter straight loungin' in San Diego at Rob's wedding reception:


Strange house I saw one day driving to work:


Carter leaping at Tumble Tots:


Old Man Todd ("Granpa Dan, you've ALREADY told us that story before!" screamed the grandchildren. "Kids, if there's one thing that gets better over time, it's my stories, so listen up!")

4 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Oh Old Man Todd, tell us the story of how your little boy got to be so cute again.

Marla said...

great pictures, I love the one of Carter in the suit. Hey, I saw your new van in your driveway... very nice!

Holly Moore said...

your eyes look crazy Dan! It cracked me up. You will make a nice old man one day.

Holly Moore said...

your eyes look crazy Dan! It cracked me up. You will make a nice old man one day.