Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 27th Sarah!



Happy birthday Sarah! Sarah is the most wonderful person I know and I know her VERY well. While no one is perfect, sometimes I think she comes pretty close. She is so sincere and well-meaning and is constantly concerned with the welfare of others. She never wants to hurt anyone's feelings and is always striving to be a great mom, to serve others, and to do her duty both at home, church and work. Although she usually works only one day a week, her job comes with a high level of stress but she tries not to let that follow her home. I know she sacrifices time with her friends to be home with the children, to spend time with me when I get home from work, and to assure that she gets everything else done on her plate and I'm very grateful for that.

Sarah was born on June 26th 1981 in Logan, Utah and grew up in Riverside, CA. It's funny because I too was born in Utah (Ogden...the "armpit of Utah" some say which fits me I suppose) but grew up in Southern California. We met at BYU in 2000 and the rest, as they say, is history.

Happy Birthday Sarah and may we celebrate many more together. Ti amo sempre amore mio!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're doing somethings super duper fun! Katie's b-day is tomorrow, so that should help me remember yours. :)
Party Harty lady!
check ya later!

c said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! I had forgotten that we are a day (and a few years :) ) apart!

aprilaleman said...

Happy happy birthday. We both love you so much and are grateful to have a wonderful sister like you. Everything Danny said is 100% true. :)

Heidi said...

That picture is GREAT! I hope you had a good one Sarah...I didnt want to call to ruin your little suprize with your friends for lunch...so I hope you got my text...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Old Lady!

Familia Bethers said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! You are SO YOUNG!!! (Ok, if that isn't Carter's face - WOW!) Hope you had a great day, and we wish this year to be a great one for you! Lot's of Love - The Bethers

The Ward Family said...

Happy Belated B-day! Hope your day was great!