Monday, June 30, 2008

Photo 'Splosion!

Well, this morning finds me with Sarah at the hospital (working), Claire asleep and Carter doing self-imposed homework (we buy him pre-school/kindergarten work books at the store and he loves coloring, filling in blanks, connecting dots, etc.) so I have the chance to organize all the photos sitting on the notebook and get them into slide shows. Here are some slide shows and a few videos of a bunch of images we've captured in the last couple of months including Rob's wedding, random photos we took at my parent's house, etc.

Spring time evening beach trip with my mom and the Hamiltons(Huntington):




Random springtime photos:




Some photos from my classroom:


Our photos from Rob's wedding:

6 comments:

aprilaleman said...

your backyard looks great in those photos. But, I 'specially like farmer mcdonald in his trunks. Boy is cute! :)

Heidi said...

Those are VERY cute! I love the picture of Carter kissing Claire in the bouncer...cute kids!

Anonymous said...

hey Mr.Todd its me Bryan from like 4 years ago lol what happened to ur myspace?

Haddorkus said...

Hey, thanks for coming by. Looks like you picked just the right moment, too. Catching me all nostalgic.

Your family is so cute. I can't get over your daughter's eyes. They are so stunningly blue. Just amazing. I love to see your Mom, or Nana as she is known now, I guess. She has always been one of my favorite people.

Heidi Maloy said...

Hey Dan-
Just thought I'd say HI- since I found you via Heidi's blog...look at you all grown up and being responsible. Cute family-
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

I just finished your first slide and I love how you're so in love with your wife and you're MAN enough to show it through thoughtful comments. It's very sweet. You have an adorable family. I can't wait to start my own, but first I have to get married. We're planning May 2009. We've been looking at locations - I'm exhausted!

The video clip of you looking for the mouse was deceiving! I thought you caught a shot of it.

Your mom looks so young!

(As you can tell, I've kept this little box open so that I could watch your photos and then comment on them.)

I like dirty Carter. He's kinda got a Hitler mustache going on when catching those ladybugs.

I don't get the chinese pirate.

What grade do you teach again? I like your classroom - especially the cool sound system.

In Rob's wedding - her wedding dress is gorgeous, Claire and Carter are so cute in front of that gorgeous temple, and what a beautiful day. OH! and also, that guy's beard is crazy!