Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wow...bacon-cheese-pizza-burger...a food abomination!

Yet another abhorrent culinary creation.  This will actually make vegan readers cry.

This, my friends, is the bacon-cheese-pizza-burger. Defibrillator not included.  The question is, who ate that huge piece?



Oh, ok...

My favorite comments on the pizza burger:

"Breakfast of champions"

"Batter dip and deep fry that &$%@... right now!"

"Michael Phelps eats three of these for breakfast!"

"Only 5,043,234,788,510,332,500 calories!"

"MANwich"

"can i have it with diet coke and a side salad please........................."



6 comments:

Jenn said...

Ewwwww. Now that is just disgusting (or grody, as Connor & Isaac would say).

Familia Bethers said...

I think I'm going to vomit just at the sight of it! Oh ... wait I just threw-up in my mouth!

Familia Bethers said...

Seriously, that is so sick I think I might vomit. Oh, wait ... too late .... I just threw up in my mouth!

c said...

I suddenly feel sick -- really.

Christine said...

OK so are you insinuating that you ate the pizza burger?!

Chubby McChub Chub said...

Oh my God does that look good. I want one!