Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We have Disney passes again & "The Christmas Miracle"

One of the things we missed about Disneyland passes last year--besides going with family--was not spending time there with our out-of-state friends who came to visit. So, we have passes again and would love to see you all at The Happiest Place on Earth. The first time we went together this year was with Hayley & Ryan and we had a great time!

Waiting to go in.



Cute cousins




John & Annette bought our passes for Christmas and my brothers and I went in to get my mom a pass. At Christmas dinner, my dad said that he too would like a pass. "What? Really?" I said. He responded that he would love to go now that grand kids are involved (isn't it amazing the power of grand children?:)). So, we started calling it the Christmas miracle that my dad would come with us:) I went with my parents last week and we had a GREAT time. We loved the new Toy Story ride in California Adventure! My dad is making a silly face on Dumbo, his expression doesn't show how much fun he was having:)



Thanks again Nana & Boppie--we are looking forward to lots more fun this year!

5 comments:

Jesica Eastman said...

I love it! Your Dad's picture is hilerous. My dad makes the same face in photos.

Christine said...

Disneyland is so much more fun with kids! It's like whole new place when you see it through their eyes.

L.B. said...

Sweet! We have passes too! Its a little harder to get out there now that Yvie is in school but we've still managed to go three times this month. Maybe we'll run into you guys out there one day!

Amber said...

Hey we'll have to meet up with you guys there.

The Ward Family said...

I've never gone to Disneyland as much as I have this past month. I love it!!