Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kid's TV & Noggin's "Everwhere I Go"

Although we don't have to worry about Claire's screen time since she shows little to no interest in the box, Carter would spend half his day in front of the TV if we let him.  We do our best to keep C's TV time to a minimum, but there are programs on TV that we think are not only appropriate, but actually good for him.  We're fortunate that the programming we get through AT&T has Noggin which has pre-school appropriate educational content 24/7.  So, although he generally watches only an hour of TV a day--maybe more when Dad has the kids--at least he's watching content made for him.

Here is the intro song "Everywhere I go" from Noggin.  Carter and I like the lyrics although he gets annoyed when I try to sing them in the Moose's voice and I get them all wrong.


2 comments:

c said...

I just can't imagine why Carter would be annoyed at your Moose voice! :) Dave will be impressed that you have added Miles Davis to your playlist!

Kat said...

What!?! I know that song by heart and it is so annoying. We keep noggin on at our house all day, even if no one is watching. I hear that song once every hour. I am reconsidering our noggin addiction - it is out of control.