Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ZION June 2008

OK, this will be the first of some major updates/posts on the blog because the backlog is getting ridiculous.  I intended to do an amazing post with in-depth descriptions of some of these photos but it's just not going to happen...not with the amount of photos and videos we've been taking.

So, this picture slideshow is composed of some of the photos I took during our Zion trip in June.  The highlight of the trip was spending time with one another, hiking the narrows and scaling Angel's Landing, one of the most spectacular hikes in the world.  Enjoy!

(Sorry, I know the size of the player exceeds the width of the blog.)


A few by themselves:

















What the?





Angel's Landing (don't look down too often):









4 comments:

Malpractice said...

I get vertigo just seeing the pictures. Although that kind of thing scares me, it's still enjoyable. Sometimes more fun because of the rush.

Deanna said...

Those are my absolute 2 fave hikes at Zions: the Narrows and Angel's Landing. I love your pics, makes me want to go back!

Ned Broberg said...

Great memories! I'm getting pumped up for our next trip

Heidi said...

That was so sweet...it almost made me emotional looking at them all!

Claire looks so different. I look so much like mom (in the group pic waiting for the tram), Ned looks crazy with his beard, you & mom together on Angels landing is so cute, Ella looks chunkier too...LOVE IT! THanks!