Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sarah's Flickr Mosaic


1. What is your first name? Sarah
2. What is your favorite food? peanut butter
3. What school did you go to? California State University, San Bernardino
4. What is your favorite color? yellow
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Matt Damon
6. Favorite drink? ice water
7. Dream vacation? Hawaii
8. Favorite dessert? angel food cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? grandmother
10. What do you love most in life? families forever
11. One word to describe you. dedicated
12. Your nickname. Honey Bunches of Oats or "Bunches" for short
1. Before the world was made… the innerlight of Sarah.K was!!! :))), 2. Apples and Peanut Butter, 3. Grounds of San Bernardino State University, 4. Girasoles acariciados por el viento .../ Sunflowers kissed the wind ... (Dedicada a mis 7500 visitantes/Dedicated to my 7500 visitors), 5. Matt Damon, 6. Jökulsárlón Glacial Lake - Iceland, 7. Sunset Beach, 8. Angel Food Cake, 9. A Helping Hand, 10. Day 27/365: Two years, 11. The Old Odd-Looking House HDR, 12. I'm better keep an eye on this guy.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sarah I too totally look forward to being a Grandma. It's going to be awesome!

c said...

Huh, I never would have guessed that that picture was CSUSB!

Familia Bethers said...

I loved your mosaic. Such a fun way to get to know you guys a little "deeper."

Jill Land said...

Hey there Sarah! I saw a comment that Dan made on the Bethers blog, and I found your blog! How are ya?

Jill Land said...

I wish I could have seen you on Sunday. It's been a while. Yeah, we bought a house in Beaumont. We love it, you know, slightly more spacious than our Colton place. Work is work, I am cutting back little by little. Still doing Transition (the baby part in LDR) and PP. I like it, sometimes I am a little bored. But then I remember what a small part of my life it is, and how I don't really want that to change. I am loving being a mom, and we are hoping for another kid this year, well maybe not this year, but soon. We'll see.