Friday, August 22, 2008

Personal Mosaic

This is a mosaic that represents me. To find out what this is all about, and how to make one yourself, please visit Holly's blog post that gives all the ins and outs HERE.

Click to enlarge:


The questions that match up with each image.
(Questions go with images going left to right):

1. What is your first name? Daniel
2. What is your favorite food? pasta
3. What school did you go to? University of Redlands
4. What is your favorite color? electric blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? N. Portman
6. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper (diet)
7. Dream vacation? Trastevere quarter of Roma
8. Favorite dessert? Creme Brule
9. What you want to be when you grow up? master (ended up using the word "guru")
10. What do you love most in life? God
11. One word to describe you. exuberant
12. Your nickname. Although "Danny" is my common nickname, Sarah insisted on her nickname for me, BELUGA (a white whale mammal...cute, smart but chubby and white...hey!)

Copyright of images:
1. El lobo de Daniel, 2. You'll never find it, 3. University of Redlands Chapel, 4. electric blue, 5. Natalie Portman - Closeup, 6. 106.365 - "Old School", 7. Trastevere remake, 8. Crème Brulée, 9. The Old Tree, 10. From above..., 11. Zion, 12.
Beluga

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cool. I did this a few months ago but didn't know about doing a collage with it and just posted the pictures seperatly. The collage is so much cooler!

aprilaleman said...

I am actually surprised you "mosaiced" yourself. :) I like it though, and I do lub the peppa!

Familia Bethers said...

I like the mosaic and the way you describe yourself.

Daniel T said...

Yeah, I think it's fun to analyze oneself and to do it with images is an interesting way. By the way, and this is to April, although I don't usually do the little questionnaire things, I thought this was more inspired, knowwhutimsayin?

I talked Sari into doing it, but halfway through I sort of accidentally closed her window and she didn't want to start over, so I'll get her to do it one of these days.