Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random shots

I got on the computer and hooked up our little point and click with the intention of working on the huge backlog of photos I need to edit, namely the most recent pics we took at the zoo in March while I was off. I didn't put much of a dent in them, but I did edit a few random shots we've taken in the last few days and weeks. Here they are:

Claire on Easter morning at home before church:




This is the most common sight in the house these days. Now that Claire is a crawler, she moves around at will knocking things off shelves. Of course, her favorite past time is now pulling down all of the DVDs, remotes, controllers, etc. off of the entertainment center which sits quite low to the ground.


I took this photo on the way to the L.A. zoo with my students for a field trip a few weeks ago. At first I couldn't believe my eyes:

As you might have guessed, it's just an image pasted onto the back of the truck.

Carter trying to the prove the theory of evolution true once and for all:

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

My lil' Claire is too perfect!

Heidi said...

Oh those are so cute! Claire is so cute. I just did a scrapbook page from Thanksgiving of Ella and Claire-Bear...CUTE! And I love Carter drinking with his foot...so something you would do.

Also...ha ha ha...Claire is crawling...HA HA HA!

c said...

Baby Claire's Easter picture is gorgeous! What eyes!