Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hello Blogging World! Love, Sarah

I have been meaning to post something for quite a while, as sweet Danny did kindly add me as a contributor and if it weren't for his technological savviness our family would be in a world of hurt...so my goal will be to post at least once a quarter:) Whenever our family is together he is generally the photographer but here a few I snapped recently of him with the kids. He is so good with them...I am grateful that he gets the extra bonding time while I am at work...it makes the kids have a better relationship with him and he is pretty darn good at juggling two kids! Carter always says that he wants to be just like Daddy when he grows up and Claire is saying "da-da" but we don't think she knows what she is saying yet:) I know its not Fathers Day or anything but I figured I should show my gratitude for our good man! I love you, Danny!
















4 comments:

Daniel T said...

She does love me! Ha! Well, I never expected to log on and see a new post on the blog NOT by me! This is, hands down, the best post on the blog because it comes from the person I love the most in life...and the mother of our babies! Ti amo sempre bella mia!

Familia Bethers said...

You two are way too cute! What a nice blog entry Sarah! :)

Heidi said...

And those are the cutest photos.. Claire is such a doll! Danny's ok too.

Jennifer said...

Good thing you love him so much. Since you'll be stuck to him forever...not just speaking eternaly here...look at him...it looks like he's found the fountain of youth. You should bottle it and sell it. Then maybe you could buy the house next to the Lindsays:-)