Saturday, April 12, 2008

Craaazy Carter!

Carter is so full of life that he has a hard time containing his energy. He's now officially at the age at which he says strange and hilarious things. For example, last week he told Sarah that she has "More than her fair share of gumption." A few hours after he said that we discovered that he had heard the phrase while watching the Bernstein Bears but had we not found that out, we would have thought he was channeling spirits from the 1800s or something.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well, here are a few thousand words that express Carter's personality better than any words I can come up with:


Demonstrating the proper way to hold a pup.


He puts this thing on his foot and says, "Monster foot!"


"What? I'm just playing my harmonica in here Mommy."


Holding a balloon of light.


Crazy eyes.


Just look at this picture.


Using the force to navigate without vision...while being chased by a rabid puppy.


Pajamas, check. Sandals, check. Helmet, check. Hose, check. Strange, straddle stance, check.


Getting ready for the way he'll wear his pants in 2055.



We love our boy!

9 comments:

aprilaleman said...

This is a good blog!

The Parkers said...

Carter is such a hoot!

Jenn said...

Hahahaha!! What a nut! He is the funniest little guy. I laughed so hard about his "gumption" comment!

Holly Moore said...

Oh my gosh, a few of the captions on this made me laugh so hard I was totally silent, which is scary to watch but entertaining to do. Jarom was afraid, and gave me a strange look. (= Carter is rad, that little boy is very special, in a good way, haha, and you are very lucky!

Jill Duncan said...

Those are some of the cutest and funniest pictures!

Familia Bethers said...

I love his personality, and love it even more that he keeps you on your toes! Do you guys have a pup now?

Jennifer said...

How can a new puppy not make his own post???? I love the pictures of Carter but even more I loved the subtitles. I'm so glad Carter knows how to use the force. He's going to need it!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness.... he is sooooooooo cute!!!!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness.... he is sooooooooo cute!!!!