Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Time for Campaignin'

Although I feel it's my civic duty to study up on the issues and vote, I am generally disgusted by politics in general and, personally, am not happy with either candidate for the upcoming Presidential elections. I don't mean to sound like a pessimist, for I consider myself an eternal optimist, but it's so hard to feel like positive change will happen when we as people, and therefore our elected leaders, won't face the real issues that adversely affect our society and civilization.

Unlike some of my more idealistic, at least in the political sense, friends and family members, I will not "throw my vote" away by voting for an independent. So, to spare you from me going into more detail, the following video from JibJab more-or-less sums up the way I generally feel about the 2008 national elections (oh, and I just wasted ten minutes of my life putting myself in the video although I was too lazy to upload a photo that would have worked best for this format):

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Pretty funny, Mr. Todd!

Jennifer said...

I feel similarly as you do. Neither are good. and will be casting my vote for the less of two evils.

Jill Land said...

Hilarious!