Thursday, May 15, 2008

Preschool fun

For the last year, I have been doing a preschool exchange (joy school) with Carter and 4 good friends and their children. We buy the curriculum online and take turns having preschool at our house for two days of the week. Carter has absolutely loved it and I have enjoyed the break and seeing my friends too. It is in the process of ending though, as Brayden is going to kindergarten and some of the other kids are going to a "real" preschool:) Carter will being going to First United Methodist Preschool in the fall (FUMPS) here in Riverside. He is going twice a week and I am looking forward to him having a professional schooling experience.

One of the most difficult things about the preschool we've been doing is that he is generally rotten when it is at my house. Last week I had it and it was really fun day. Avery and Averie have taught Carter to love dress-up 9he was made fun of the few times he wore the princess dresses at their houses). Anyhow, only 3 of the 5 kids were there last week and here are some cute pictures from the dress-up extravaganza.
Thanks to Amber, Anya, Megan and Sheri for being great teachers and friends and making the last year so fun!!
















Spiderman Carter, Thomas Avery & Superman Sam


















Chinese Pirate Carter, Thomas Sam, Superman Avery

4 comments:

aprilaleman said...

methodist preschool... I thought Danny was in the bishopric???

Bates Family said...

Avery loves looking at the pics. Thanks for posting them and providing such a fun day for the kids.

Ned & Heidi Broberg said...

That is very cool! Good idea. Maybe when I am not working I should do something like that.

Jennifer said...

No kidding Kate is always rotten when preschool is at my house. I have talked about it with my friends and they too agree that that their daughters don't do so hot either when it's their turn.