Thursday, May 1, 2008

Funny Stuff

Sometimes images are worth a thousand words and a thousand laughs. OK, that was the cheesiest line, but it's what came to mind, ok! Check this out:

I thought this was funny...I mean jeez, you'd think the dude in red is the only one who knows the balloon is filled with liquid death or something! After seeing this image, a cowboy came up behind me and, in a thick, slow southern drawl said, "Hey partna', give the guy a break, you gotta' admit that balloon does look like it's going to pop when it's caught what with it's oblong shape and all." I looked back, concurred, and he sauntered away.

3 comments:

Jesica Eastman said...

That pic is comdedy. Where do you find this stuff?

The Ward Family said...

That is so funny! You guys always crack me up.

B-Hal said...

Todd, you are indeed the king of the pig! I don't know which picture makes me laugh more. This is Halvy, just got your update on the Catania page. Great blog.