Saturday, March 22, 2008

Name change



I've changed our family's blog URL from dannytoad.blogspot.com to thetoddpad.blogspot.com
I know this is going to mess up everyone who has linked to us from their own blog because now they'll have to manually click on our name and edit the address, but I felt like it was better to have the actual name of the blog as the URL. I chose the old name last year when I first started blogging and did so without much thought and it's been bugging me every since. Even though Sarah isn't a big blogger (yet!), this definitely isn't just my blog anymore and my last name is Todd not Toad as a few people have pointed out (DannyTodd was taken, so I thought I'd go with Toad since it's a long standing joke to refer to Todds as Toads).

So go ahead and copy and paste the new address and make the change, or don't...but just remember, you'll be doing a disservice to the millions of rabid readers who demand, simply demand, access to THE TODD PAD! Ok, two gradmas and three friends might be slightly confused, but that's a tragedy in and of itself!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

No problem. I was relieved! I thought that for some crazy, psycho reason you had deleted your blog!

Daniel T said...

Yeah, I was afraid people might think that which is why I sent out the notification.