Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random Photos

I have hundreds of photos and dozens of video clips I want to post (you've heard that before). Indeed, I still have entire photo collections from vacations past that I still need to finish editing for print and to blog. That said, here are a few random photos taken recently. Enjoy!

My two favorite girls!

Me under the guise "Mista Todd"




Please, get my good side. Oh, I don't have a good side? I oughtaa...!

I thought this turned out great...I didn't mess with the color at all...isn't that purple cool? I should have made these higher res.

Pre-Mt. Rubidoux hike. I think I could actually eat her she's so cute.

Carter's eye.

My sweetheart.




2 comments:

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Sarah, I was blog hopping and came across your blog. Stew knew Wes Aleman and through a family photo, I realized you were connected! How fun to see your beautiful family! Your kids are DARLING! You can snoop at my blog and check out the links for Lisa (Brown) and Tracey (Ostlund) if you want. We are still trying to get Michelle on the blogging wheel. Trisha's blog is blocked. :) Anyways. It was fun peeking at your life! Talk to you later.

~Kristine

Maigen said...

Too cute! Those baby shots are fabulous! Good captions, too.