Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Family

It's almost bed time but I want to post some misc. photos before I go to sleep. I am currently working on editing a lot of content (photos mostly) that I plan on preparing for Sarah's scrapbooking endeavors as well as this blog so I've been transferring files back and forth from the various memory devices, cameras, and hard drives we have. In the process I'm finding miscellaneous photos here and there.

Here's one I found of my mom, dad, April, Ella, Weston and Ned that was taken in October when they all went up to a pumpkin patch. Heidi must be the photographer because she's the only one who went who's not pictured, so nice shot Hide! I love this photo because everyone seems to happy in it.


Baby Claire and I at Disneyland some months ago:


"Nanna" and her grandchillun' on a Sunday eve sometime in the recent past
(or the Eternal Now depending on your perspective...):


Last, but not least, an awesome picture from Halloween I should have posted some time ago. I'd love to go into my theories as to why little boys such as Carter and Ryan love Spiderman so much (it has to do with style, color, and archetypes), but suffice to say there was a lot of webslinging going on that night and spider moves being flashed:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures. Buy I have to differ. The picture title pumpkin patch is a poser. That is no real pumpkin patch. Man you have to visit us to see the real thing. They just don't exist in So Cal!!!!

aprilaleman said...

i'm going to defend this pumpkin patch... only because this picture doesn't depict the true reality of what it looks like. There were literally thousands, it was a field of pumpkins!