Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Funny video edition

No, I have not updated this thing very much lately and I'm sorry, not that most of you were checking in often, hoping from some incredible post that would change your life. What I feel bad about is the fact that I still don't have the cable to connect my camera to the computer and thus all of the cool photos I took on my trip are still locked up on the memory card. Anyone else have a Fuji camera?

Anyway, here are some very funny and/or interesting videos. I'll try to link them directly onto the blog so it won't necessitate navigating away from this page. I hope everyone is enjoying a great summer. My break is rapidly coming to a close and I'll be back to work next week. Until next time...

VIDEOS:

Comedy gold if you're an internet geek. Beware, satire ahead:


Patton Oswalt is one of my fav comedians. He's also the voice of the rat in Ratitouille or however you spell that:


Don't answer your cell at a live concert...or get p0wned!

No comments: