Monday, May 10, 2010

The "Ooh-la-la" Girls

After William's blessing, when all the family was together, Ella (Heidi and Ned's daughter) and Claire had a ton of fun dressing up. We are big fans of the Fancy Nancy books at this house and so Claire has learned to say "Ooh la la." The girls got these outfits on themselves and then came out to model and said "ooh la la." It was too cute. These girls sure love each other. Cousins are fun!

Ready for action

The "Belle" of the Ball

Love the glasses

6 comments:

Loribeth said...

I love Fancy Nancy and adore the glasses. =)

How fun to have little girls and cousins.

Loribeth said...

Happy Mother's Day Sarah! I know you're an amazing mom, and like my students tell my husband, "Teachers know everything." =)

Heidi said...

Ooooh No No...is all I can say, the older they get, I think the more FUn (and maybe trouble) we will have...ha ha ha... TOO CUTE!

Cant wait to show Ella, she is gonna LOVE these pictures.

The Ward Family said...

So cute! I love it.

Christine said...

:) :) How fun. I was sad when my little girl didn't want anything princess anymore. (She did let me paint her nails today :)

c said...

SO cute!!! Sorry I missed you last week - what timing for the stomach bug!