Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I took a gamble...

and I won:) Claire, with all her personality and opinions, is just a little difficult to coerce into letting me do her hair everyday. Most days, she looks like a "ragamuffin." We had keep her hair long for Tinkerbell (post to follow) and although she has beautiful hair with some natural curl, I knew the solution to our problem was a haircut but was nervous. For future hair cuts we will go to Aunt Sydnee but for this one we headed to Monkey Dooz for $10 Tuesday. The car and movie playing did work to help her relax for the hair cut. I think she is quite adorable (but, I am her mom). It'll grow quickly also and maybe by next year she will be ready for longer hair. For now, my life just got easier.
Playing a game and riding in the car during the hair cut
Lookin' all grown up

Side view--I love it!

11 comments:

aprilaleman said...

sooooo cute... i love it too.

Caldwell said...

Adorable! She does look older! My kids tend to look younger with their hair cut but I think when you cut all the wispy baby stuff off it makes them look older.

Annette Todd said...

I love it...she looks darling and I think it looks pretty low maintenance too...which, with a kid like Claire, is important. I can't wait to see her in person and to touch the new do! Tell her Nana likes it!!!!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so cute! I hope that sassy cut doesn't make her think she can sass you! Very cute (and way too grown up).

Holly Moore said...

That is sooo cute!

The Ward Family said...

Looks great!

c said...

ahhh, she's almost looking ready to be a big sister :)

Louise said...

I feel your pain, I love doing Alaina's hair, but the tangles and whining are hard to deal with. Claire looks really cute!

Moore Family said...

I think her hair is so cute short. I love it too.

Kath said...

I love Claire's new hair! She is adorable :)

Familia Bethers said...

I love it too! She looks great and I am sure it will easy for you too. I did the same with M a while back. LOVED IT! Plush she looked too cute ;)