Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Go Jazz!

It's not easy being a Jazz fan.

Most of my friends know that my favorite sport to practice is fishing (thanks to my buddy Josh Ontko I actually go a few times a year). My favorite spectator sport is Mixed Martial Arts with basketball coming in a close second. As a Jazz fan the most heartbreaking decade was the 90's as my team came so close so many times, only to have their hopes dashed on the rocks. Long live Johnny Stockton, the best all around point guard of all time (I once nearly started a fight because someone tried to tell me Steve Kerr was the best all-around point guard....I will admit Stockton's not the best offensive point guard, that probably goes to Magic, but all-around as in steals, assists, and points, definetly Stockton). Anyway, it appears the Jazz could go all the way this year. With game 1 against Golden State going to the Jazz at home, things are looking up. Next game is this Wednesday, 9PM Eastern time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not kidding bro.
Being a true Jazz fan all these years only to watch them lose to the bulls in the final game of the NBA championships in 1998. I think they can make it the championships this year too, watch out Pheonix.
gary

Anonymous said...

Man, if the Jazz go to the finals we are going to have to have a celebracion Modonna style! Celebraaaaaate! Holidaaaaaaay!